Community InformationOahu, HI
- Castle Medical Center
- Hawaii Medical Center East
- Hawaii State Hospital
- Honolulu Sports Medical Clinic Inc
- Kaiser Foundation Hospitals
- Kaiser Permanente Health Care
- Kapiolani Medical Center At Pali Momi
- Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Leahi Hospital
- Liberty Dialysis-Hawaii LLC
- Queen Emma Clinic
- Queens Health Care Centers
- REHAB Hospital Of The Pacific
- Rehabilitation Hospital Of The Pacific Foundation
- Shriners Hospitals for Children-Honolulu
- St. Francis Healthcare System Of Hawaii
- Kaiser Permanente The Hawaii Region is comprised of a 278-bed medical center and ten outpatient clinics on Oahu. There are also four clinics on the island of Maui the largest in Wailuku, with smaller clinics in Lahaina and Kihei, and our newest clinic in Maui Lani. The Big Island of Hawaii is home to three Kaiser Permanente clinics: Kona, Hilo, and Waimea.
- Queen's Medical Center The objective is simply stated: "To differentiate The Queen's Medical Center Human Motion Institute® (HMI) as the clear choice for musculoskeletal care in the Pacific."
- Shriners of North America
- Straub Clinic & Hospital Straub and its physicians are dedicated to giving you the best healthcare experience in Hawaii. We are guided by the principle of Alapono, which means "the path to well-being through better health." At Straub, no matter what the reason for your visit, you can be sure that you will experience excellence from the moment you book your appointment.
- East West Journal Corporation
- Hawaii Filipino Chronicle, Inc
- Hawaii Reporter Com
- Koam Media
- Korea Times & Han Kook Ilbo
- North Shore Community Media Management Inc
- Hawaiian Hard Drive
- Honolulu Star Bulletin
- Honolulu Weekly
- Ka Leo O Hawaii
- MidWeek Magazine
- The Honolulu Advertiser
- Waikiki News
- Hanauma Bay Nature Park
- Central Oahu Regional Park and Tennis Facility
- Department of Parks and Recreation The Department of Parks and Recreation manages, maintains, and operates all parks and recreational facilities of the city; develops and implements programs for cultural and recreational activities; and beautifies the public streets of the city.
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, one of the most spectacular natural resources in Hawaii, is reaping the benefits of over a decade of moves to re-establish its pristine marine ecosystem.
- Honolulu Botanical Gardens The mission of the Honolulu Botanical Gardens is to plan, develop, curate, maintain and study documented collections of tropical plants.
- Honolulu Fire Department The Honolulu Fire Department will continuously strive to meet the changing needs of our community by providing a modern and technologically advanced department. We will do this by maintaining a high level of readiness and by focusing on the professional development and training of all our personnel.
- Honolulu Police Department Aloha! Welcome to the official Web Site of the Honolulu Police Department.
- Honolulu Prosecuting Attorney The Honolulu Prosecutor is an elected office that consists of four-year terms. The first election for Honolulu Prosecutor was held in 1980. Previously, the Prosecuting Attorney was appointed by the Mayor of Honolulu.
- Army Community Theatre
- Contemporary Museum The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu, is the only museum in the state of Hawaii devoted exclusively to contemporary art.
- Hawaii Polynesian Cultural Center Hawaii's Polynesian Cultural Center, located about one hour's scenic drive from Waikiki, is the top paid Hawaiian attraction for a reason. Virtually seven native villages give visitors the rare chance to participate in the daily adventures of Hawaiian and other South Pacific cultures.
- Royal Hawaiian Band Aloha and welcome to the Royal Hawaiian Band, an agency of the City and County of Honolulu. Founded in 1836 by King Kamehameha III, the band is the only full-time municipal band in the United States today.
Waikiki ~ Honolulu ~ Oahu ~ Hawaii
2463 Kuhio Ave., C1, Honolulu, HI 96815